Sweet Potato Chips
- Serving size: ½ ounce, about 12 chips or ½ cup
- Per serving: 58 calories; 3 g fat(0 g sat); 1 g fiber; 7 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 2 mcg folate; 0mg cholesterol; 2 g sugars; 0 g added sugar
- 1 large sweet potato (about 1 pound), thinly sliced (about ⅛ inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato slices with oil and salt. Spread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake on the upper and lower oven racks until crisp, rotating the pans top to bottom and front to back halfway through, about 3 hours. Cool on the pans for 30 minutes before serving.
- Equipment: Parchment paper