Quick Wake-Up Smoothie
Serving size: 1 cup
Per serving: 150 calories; 2 g fat(0 g sat); 4 g fiber; 28 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein (14 with BariClear); 50 mcg folate; 0 mg cholesterol; 17 g sugars; 0 g added sugars
- 1¼ cups orange juice, preferably calcium-fortified
- 1 banana
- 1¼ cups frozen berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
- ½ cup low-fat silken tofu, or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or Splenda Granular (optional)
- BariClear Unflavored Protein
- Combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar (or Splenda), if using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy. Serve immediately.
- If you want more protein in your smoothies, be sure to add ¼-½ a scoop of BariClear Unflavored Protein to add an additional 5 to 10 grams of protein!