Protein Peppermint Bark Fudge Recipe
These BariNutrition low-calorie protein peppermint bark fudge squares are delicious and easy to make this holiday season!
- 2 ½ cups canned pureed pumpkin
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix
- 4 tbsp white chocolate chips, chopped
- ½ cup of BariEssential Chocolate protein powder
- 1-2 candy canes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, the BariEssential Chocolate protein powder and brownie mix. Stir until smooth.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are slightly firm and top is dry. Remember: slightly undercooked is better than overcooked!
- While the fudge brownies are baking, chop up the white chocolate chips and crush up candy canes.
- Once the fudge is out of the oven, sprinkle the top with the chopped white chocolate and crushed candy canes.
- Allow the fudge to cool.
- Cover the fudge and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut the fudge into 36 squares and serve!