Peanut Butter & Pretzel Truffles
- Serving size: 1 truffle
- Per serving: 64 calories; 4 g fat(1 g sat); 1 g fiber; 5 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 6 mcg folate; 1mg cholesterol; 3 g sugars; 2 g added sugars
- ½ cup crunchy natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped salted pretzels
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips, melted
Combine peanut butter and pretzels in a small bowl. Chill in the freezer until firm, about 15 minutes. Roll the peanut butter mixture into 20 balls (about 1 teaspoon each). Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and freeze until very firm, about 1 hour. Roll the frozen balls in melted chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Melted Chocolate: To melt chocolate, microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted. Or place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until melted.