No Bake Protein Cookies
These No Bake Protein Cookies are packed with all natural ingredients so you have an easy and delicious way to consume protein before and after your work out.
- 2 scoops BariEssential PRO Peanut Crush protein powder (240 calories)
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter (220 Calories)
- 1/4 cup Splenda (<1 Calorie)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (7 Calories)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa (20 Calories)
- 1 cup oats (300 Calories)
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, mix Splenda, protein powder, cocoa, almond milk, and peanut butter. Stir frequently until mixture is smooth and sauce-like.
- Remove from heat and stir oats into sauce mixture.
- Quickly scoop “cookie” mixture into small balls on a sheet of parchment paper/aluminum foil. Allow cookies to cool. Enjoy 1-2 as a great protein based snack!
BariEssential Peanut Butter
Allow this delicious whey protein shake to enact as your meal replacement during your diet planning. BariEssential Peanut Butter provides a rich and creamy peanut butter flavor to help aid in reaching your weight loss goals. Contains the highest quality whey protein isolate. Enhanced absorption vitamin and mineral blend promotes healthy weight loss. Reduce hair…