Maple Mustard Salmon
Need a quick weekday meal? This Maple Mustard Salmon is easy, healthy and delicious!
Per serving: 148 calories; 4 g fat(1 g sat); 0 g fiber; 4 g carbohydrates; 23 g protein; 13 mcg folate; 53 mg cholesterol; 3 g sugars; 3 g added sugars; 234 IU vitamin A; 1 mg vitamin C; 49 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 276 mg sodium; 434 mg potassium.
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika or ground chipotle pepper (see Notes)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 4-ounce skinless center-cut wild-caught salmon fillets (see Notes)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika (or chipotle), pepper and salt in a small bowl. Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon. Roast until just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.