Lean Green Smoothie
This green smoothie is a great, healthy snack to make during a summer day. Try this smoothie as a breakfast replacement or a snack right after you hit the gym!
3g Stuff / 5g Things / 10g Various / 1g Miscellaneous
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 scoop BariEssential Vanilla Bliss protein powder (120 Calories)
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach (<5 Calories)
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped (3 Calories)
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced (4 Calories)
- 1/2 green apple, cored, roughly chopped (25 Calories)
- 1/2 green pear, cored, roughly chopped (35 Calories)
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped (5 Calories)
- 1/2 avocado meat (70 Calories)
- 8-10 ice cubes
- In a high-speed blender, place all ingredients in the order they are listed. You want to make sure the spinach is weighted down by all the other ingredients to ensure everything gets mixed without chunks of spinach leaves.
- Blend on high speed for about 45-60 seconds and enjoy in a tall glass.
This delicious, creamy, vanilla whey shake provides 20 grams of the highest quality whey protein isolate. This meal replacement protein shake includes an enhanced vitamin and mineral blend to become your ultimate meal replacement and weight loss shake at only 120 calories! Our meal replacement shakes provide a hunger block for those who need to…