This rich, robust, and creamy protein meal replacement was created through more than a decade of providing care to people with chronic health problems in the bariatric and diet-struggling community.
BariEssential is dedicated to providing effective and potent FDA approved active ingredients to help you with your weight loss journey. BariEssential boasts greater daily value (DV) intake providing over 30 active ingredients, including more than 20 vitamins and minerals through our formula blend.
BariNutrition’s Protein Meal Replacement with BariEssential will increase your weight loss while incorporated with a healthy and balanced diet.
- You can successfully maintain and stay true to your diet through two key elements: absorbing less calories and being able to stick to a particular dieting plan.
- BariEssential will allow you to keep your calorie count lower throughout the day, which is essential for weight loss.
- Second, the delicious taste of BariEssential will allow you to stick to your diet regimen and our variety of rich tasting flavors will make it much easier for you to succeed.
These Highlight (and are not limited to):
- Folic Acid (60% of DV): This ingredient can also be referred to as Vitamin M or B9. Folic acid has many benefits including: Stroke reduction, Sperm Quality (helps reduce chromosomal defects in sperm), Macular Degeneration, etc.
- Biotin (28% of DV): Also known as Vitamin H. Biotin helps break down fatty cells and help improve your metabolism!
- Pantothenic acid (50% of DV): This ingredient (Vitamin B5) helps with oxygen utilization efficiency. It fuels oxygen to your muscles to reduce muscle soreness and aches.
- Phosphorous (23% of DV): Strengthen tooth enamel and leads to stronger teeth and prevention of early tooth decay.
- Iodine (35% of DV): Helps improve and benefits the thyroid. Iodine is beneficial for breast, stomach, brain, and other important tissues and not having enough to have a detrimental impact on these tissues.
- Magnesium (16% of DV): Regulates blood sugar, the heart, builds strong bones and aids in your immune system.
- Zinc (32% of DV): Zinc is beneficial for your immune system. It’s also known for decelerating skin and muscle aging.
- Copper (24% of DV): Our diet plan provides enough copper to prevent deficiencies such as osteoporosis, infections, and glucose problems. Copper also benefits your bones and glucose levels significantly.
- Manganese (60% of DV): a complex ingredient that helps your body properly digest and utilize ingredients such as zinc, copper, and iron better. Studies show that manganese can help treat: epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, Schizophrenics, Rheumatoid arthritis, Multiple sclerosis, heart disease, and more. Rich sources of manganese include whole grains, nuts, leafy vegetables, and teas.
- Chromium (25% of DV): Chromium can enhance the production of insulin in your body. Insulin helps with your metabolism including storage of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It is a vital ingredient to regulate diabetes as well as keep up your metabolism.
- Molybdenum (40% of DV): Closely similar to phosphorus, molybdenum strengthens tooth enamel and improves maintaining healthy teeth while reducing decay.
BariNutrition’s meal replacement protein shakes boast great benefits, but you’re probably wondering: “Can’t I get all of these benefits from eating food?” The short answer is yes; however, the actual cost of these ingredients found in food far exceed BariEssential’s affordable servings just around $2.00 per serving!
It Gets Better – The Essentials
- Our Protein Blend: proteins are important for mental clarity, lean muscle building, improving skin and hair, and most importantly reducing cravings. Utilizing the importance of Whey Isolate Proteins allow you to suppress your hunger needs, this leads to better weight loss.
- Antioxidants: promotes antioxidant support for a healthy immune system, heart, and optimal blood pressure.
- Vitamin and Mineral Blend: this helps protect the body from stress, supports the immune system, and balances the endocrine system.
Fiber, Digestive Enzymes, & Loads More…