Allow this sweet and creamy strawberry whey shake to help supplement your diet and aid towards your weight loss goals. This great tasting shake provides 20 grams of whey protein isolate with only 2 grams of sugar at only 125 calories!
When incorporated into a healthy and active lifestyle, this hunger blocking formula, along with whey protein isolate and an enhanced vitamin blend, will improve your metabolism and help you reach your weight loss goals.
- This weight loss protein shake acts as a total, low calorie meal replacement.
- Formulated to suppress and block your hunger, leading to successful weight loss through a healthy lifestyle.
- This whey shake incorporates the best digesting protein, whey protein isolate (WPI), which has been proven to aid in weight loss while enhancing or even improving your metabolism.
- This meal replacement protein shake is perfect for those who live a busy lifestyle and need a quick and easy meal on-the-go, and is used to prevent unhealthy vending machine snacking.
- Replacing 1 to 2 meals or snacks per day using this shake will help your body achieve amazing results.
- Used by tens of thousands of customers and patients, this weight loss shake will help you reach your weight loss goals during long-term meal planning or dieting if the plan is followed correctly.
*FREE BLENDER BOTTLE WITH PURCHASE OF $75 OR MORE*
Just add $75 or more worth of product to your shopping cart and your free bottle will be automatically added to your order!
This rich, robust, and creamy protein meal replacement was created through more than a decade of providing care to people with chronic health problems in the bariatric and diet-struggling community.
BariEssential is dedicated to providing effective and potent FDA approved active ingredients to help you with your weight loss goals. BariEssential boasts greater daily value (DV) intake providing over 30 active ingredients, including more than 20 vitamins and minerals through our “Vitamin Blend.”
These highlight (and are not limited to):
- Folic Acid (60% of DV): This ingredient can also be referred to as Vitamin M or B9. Folic acid has many benefits including: stroke reduction, sperm quality (helps reduce chromosomal defects in sperm), macular degeneration, etc.
- Biotin (28% of DV): Also known as Vitamin H. Biotin helps break down fatty cells and helps improve your metabolism!
- Pantothenic Acid (50% of DV): This ingredient (Vitamin B5) helps with oxygen utilization efficiency. It fuels oxygen to your muscles to reduce muscle soreness and aches.
- Phosphorous (23% of DV): Strengthens tooth enamel and leads to stronger teeth and prevention of early tooth decay.
- Iodine (35% of DV): Helps improve and benefits the thyroid. Iodine is beneficial for breast, stomach, brain, and other important tissues and not having enough to have a detrimental impact on these tissues.
- Magnesium (16% of DV): Regulates blood sugar, the heart, builds strong bones and aids in your immune system.
- Zinc (32% of DV): Zinc is beneficial for your immune system. It’s also known for decelerating skin and muscle aging.
- Copper (24% of DV): Our diet plan provides enough copper to prevent deficiencies such as osteoporosis, infections, and glucose problems. Copper also benefits your bones and glucose levels significantly.
- Manganese (60% of DV): A complex ingredient that helps your body properly digest and utilize ingredients such as zinc, copper, and iron better. Studies show that manganese can help treat: epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, schizophrenics, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, and more. Rich sources of manganese include whole grains, nuts, leafy vegetables, and teas.
- Chromium (25% of DV): Chromium can enhance the production of insulin in your body. Insulin helps with your metabolism including storage of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It is a vital ingredient to regulate diabetes as well as keep up your metabolism.
- Molybdenum (40% of DV): Closely similar to phosphorus, molybdenum strengthens tooth enamel and improves maintaining healthy teeth while reducing decay.
BariEssential boasts great benefits, but you’re probably wondering: “Can’t I get all of these benefits from eating food?” The short answer is yes; however, the actual cost of these ingredients found in food far exceed BariEssentials affordable servings at under $2.00 per serving!
It Gets Better – The Essentials
- Our Protein Blend: Proteins are important for mental clarity, lean muscle building, improving skin and hair, and most importantly reducing cravings. Utilizing the importance of Whey Isolate Proteins allow you to suppress your hunger needs, this leads to better weight loss.
- Antioxidants: Promote antioxidant support for a healthy immune system, heart, and optimal blood pressure.
- Vitamin and Mineral Blend: This helps protect the body from stress, supports the immune system, and balances the endocrine system.
- Fiber, Digestive Enzymes, & Loads More…
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Please view our return policy to learn more.
Do you have recurring fees or auto-shipments?
No, we do not have auto-shipments and prefer direct sales only. This give you the flexibility to buy the amount you need, when you need and take advantage of current sales or promotions.
Is BariEssentials Gluten Free?
No. Although all of the ingredients are gluten-free, BariEssential has not be properly tested for gluten-free status.
What can I mix it with?
BariEssential mixes best with milk, but it also mixes well with non-dairy beverages such as almond, hemp, coconut, or rice milk (to name a few) according to our customers.
Are there recipes that incorporate BariNutrition products?
Yes! Check out our favorite recipes for even more healthy food inspiration.
Can I add it to a smoothie?
Yes, you can add BariEssential and any of our other products to your smoothie if you desire. Please be aware that this may change the taste and texture of the original shake.
If I’m using BariNutrition’s products, do I need to work out as well to lose weight?
Although it’s not necessary to follow an exercise plan, many of our clients have experienced faster weight loss results with an active and healthy lifestyle.
Can I drink BariNutrition shakes if I am pregnant or nursing?
Although our warning label advises against the use of our products during pregnancy or nursing, BariEssentials have been used by many of our pregnant and nursing customers. Please consult with your doctor before starting any new meal replacement plan or supplements.
Is BariEssential safe to use if I have diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), thyroid issues or am pre- or post-bariatric?
Our protein shakes are low in sugar and support a healthy lifestyle. They are stimulant free and support a wholesome, nutrition packed weight loss diet. Our protein powder is specifically formulated to help improve overall health, however, we recommend you consult with your physician to see if this is the right plan for you.
What is NOT included in BariEssentials?
NO Potentially harmful chemical ingredients
NO High fructose corn syrup
NO Artificial colors
What is the protein, carb, fiber, and sugar content of BariEssentials?
Protein – 20g of proven whey protein isolate.
Carbohydrate – 14g per serving.
Fiber – 5g of prebiotic fiber per serving.
Sugar – 2g per serving.
How many servings are in each container?
Each tub of BariEssential contains 20 to 35 single scoop servings (39.2g per scoop) depending on the tub size you select.
How quickly will I notice results after starting a meal replacement program using BariEssentials?
Everyone is different and results may vary. However, our customers have reported significant results when replacing one meal a day with a BariEssential shake and incorporating a healthy diet and exercise routine. Additional results are seen by replacing two meals a day with BariEssentials as well as adding other proven BariNutrition weight loss products to your routine.
Can I add it to a smoothie?
You can add any of our other products with your shake if you desire. Please be aware that this may change the taste and texture of the original shake.
How many servings can I take in a day?
We suggest you drink any of our products as part of a balanced diet. Although we recommend 1-2 BariEssential shakes per day, it’s always best to talk to your dietitian or healthcare practitioner before using BariNutrition’s products.
Can I give this to my kids?
We recommend speaking to your pediatrician first to determine if this product is right for your kids.