Now that the weather is getting colder, it’s time for even MORE motivation to stay on the health and fitness train.
- Find a workout buddy! Having a partner is great for accountability and friendly competition.
- Experiment with new classes at a work out studio or gym. Indoor cycling is a great and fun workout when it’s too cold to be outside.
- Take advantage of winter sports. Skiing, snowboarding, and even playing in the snow is a great way to burn those extra calories!
- Keep a food journal and keep track of the holiday food and desserts. Seeing the calories adding up on paper will be motivation to keep working out.
- Avoid wearing baggy and comfortable clothes all winter long. They can hide those few extra holiday pounds that you might not notice!
Always remember: Summer bodies are made in the winter!